Sunday, September 07, 2008

New book on Web design


I really enjoyed working on Learning Web Page Design with Adobe Dreamweaver CS3with Chris, Jen, and Peter at Emergent Learning. Most of the books I write are for beginning to intermediate level audiences, but this was only the second book for high school students I've written. This project was high energy and fun, involving interactive examples, e-commerce pieces, design theory, and much more. It kind of brings together everything you want to be able to do with Dreamweaver in the first six months or so (wish I'd had something like this when I was learning Web design!). And of course, it incorporates sections on integrating Flash and Fireworks into the Dreamweaver pages you're designing. (I absolutely loved working with Flash, btw. It's surprisingly simple when you consider all the cool things you can do with it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home